Cirah Cirot

That's me


hye, call me syiera . i'm 17 years on 23rd january. i love to talk, sometimes i talk alot .i can be a good friends if you are good to me and i'm a bit arrogant. read my blog to know me as well . .


Entries

Others:

----------------------------------------- Copyright© by Yasirah 2013
-----------------------------------------
mollie dollie rollie -.-
heyyy readers , lama tak jumpa ? agak busy kebelakangan ni :) haa~ madih belum terlambat ken ken ? actually nak say HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all mothers in the world especially to my mum , ZAINAB SHARIFF <3 mama , thanks for being the best mother in the world ! thanks make my happy and help me , you are everything in my life mama ! <3 ILOVEYOUSOMUCH <3


It's Mother's Day, MAMA,

And I want you to know
I'll just love you more


Every year that I grow.
You're a wonderful mother;
You show that you care;
There's no better mom
On earth anywhere!








KEDEGIKAN KAMI TERSERLAH <3 HEHEHE