|
That's me
hye, call me syiera . i'm 17 years on 23rd january. i love to talk, sometimes i talk alot .i can be a good friends if you are good to me and i'm a bit arrogant. read my blog to know me as well .
.
Entries
Others: ♥♥♥♦-----------------------------------------♦ Copyright© by Yasirah 2013 ♦-----------------------------------------♦
| bored change to happy :)
Miss a day due to Nab and Pak Usop not to go out anywhere. the next day too, I think and think and to seize the golden opportunity that is:) yuhooo! Finally on the seriousness of this brain to think, going serdang McD. powered, some people want for my free class and because of certain things, he does not can get money out.ok! to pity him, pity to me as well because it is not to want to learn. yeahh! ~ i guess he is quite clever and can get money is teaching me that this slow -.- ' in fact, did not plan pong want to hang out at McD with my friends. at one at a time, waiting for my sister too slow pong. then, BEFORE going Za ireen invite the most powerful person in my class ^ ^, people want to take pictures he possessed a hard pong! * Yen if you read, do not be angry k?; P wait for the slow Tessmin Iqmal with another is around the school said. is forced to do while I wait. at last they came, rather it is also chaotic. kinds of actions they are right, right? normal is when I met the crazy friend, I was more mad. I'm a crazy, so crazy anymore! due to their madness is crazy! :) * Not smart paragraph tu -.- ' hahahaha, stop crapping things said about the CRA! after their service was crazy then, returned to the bosom of my house: D while I wait kat front of a school with friends Meen. haaa ~ ni is growing again made me mad:) about 1 hour and a half a beard waiting, until finally Miss Nab pong. Faiz the sudden, my cousin would like to come here and take him near the bus station is Equine. I wonder why it is people coming from far away, do not know want to download the latest bus stops do not want to download. He said "people do not go down, I'm not down tennis was." * I laugh with joy. Poor him:) ![]() ![]() |